Please visit the LASD Career Opportunities page. If you scroll down towards the bottom, you will see all the current job bulletins that are open.
- Click on the “Apply for job” button.
- Click on the new link that will pop up and you will be directed to the job bulletin (job description).
- If you are interested and meet the selection requirements for the position(s) desired, you may submit an online application by clicking on the green tab on the top right corner of each job bulletin titled “APPLY”.
- If you do not have a Neogov profile, please create one and remember to write down your username and password*.
- Complete the employment application and Supplemental Questionnaire (SQ).
- Once the application process is complete and if you are successful in passing the SQ, you will be scheduled for a test administration within 2-3 weeks. All correspondence is conducted via email.
*If you have forgotten your password, please do not create a new profile. Simply click on the “Forgot Password” link and you will be allowed to change your password.